The London Migraine Clinic is within The Glass House Clinic, our sister business. The City of London is a warren of historic little passageways, but if you follow our instructions it is easy to find. Most people will arrive by Tube and it is then a 5 min walk. For a Google map of the general area click hereThe Glass House 4 Bulls Head Passage London EC3V 1LU Tel: 020 7929 4883 (Glass House Reception)
You can print this information, including the Map for The London Migraine Clinic
- Most people will come by Tube, but the mainline stations of Liverpool St, Fenchurch St, Cannon St and London Bridge are not far away
- Bank Tube is about 5 mins away and has several exits. Make sure you use the right exit or you will get confused! From the Northern line the easiest is Exit 6 (Lombard Street). From the Central line take Exit 5 (Cornhill/Lombard St) or preferably Exit 6. Don’t take the other exits or you’ll make life complicated for yourself. Walk along the length of Lombard St (200m) till you get to Gracechurch St. Turn left and you will see Robert Dyas Ironmongers after 50m on the other side of the road.
- From Monument Tube turn left out of the station and walk straight up Gracechurch St, past Fenchurch St and M&S until you see Robert Dyas Ironmongers on the right.
- Robert Dyas Ironmongers is on the corner of Bulls Head Passage. Turn into the passage and The Glass House is 30m along on the left.
- For a Google map of the general area click here.
The detailed map below shows Bulls Head Passage.
For a Google map of the general area click here.
Bulls Head Passage is a small pedestrian passageway between the historic Leadenhall Market and Gracechurch Street. Look out for the green signs of Robert Dyas on Gracechurch Street. Turn down Bulls Head Passage you will see signs for our sister business The Glass House Opticians. Please go to The Glass House Reception on the ground floor who will take your details and guide you down to Capital Aesthetics which is on the lower ground floor.
The London Migraine Clinic is within The Glass House Opticians, our sister business, at Leadenhall Market in the heart of The City of London. Dr Chris Blatchley is also medical director of The Glass House which he set up over 20 years ago. As well as an eye and aesthetic medicine specialist, he ensures that the highest standards of care and professionalism are maintained in all aspects of our work. Indeed The Glass House can cater for your spectacle & contact lens needs at special preferential rates!