We offer several treatments for around the eyes.
- Botox to dissolve the dynamic wrinkles cause by contractions of your facial muscles
- Botox to give you eyebrow lift
- Other Treatments Around The Eyes
- Restylane dermal fillers to fill the frown lines between the eyebrows
- Radiesse dermal filler to the cheeks to restore the volume which is lost with age and get rid of the looseness in the skin. The result is that the wrinkles under the eye are lessened
- Obagi Skin Treatments. Obagi is the gold standard in Pharmaceutical Cosmetics, and Elastiderm and NuDerm work marvels in removing wrinkles
Botox is generally the first treatment for the dynamic lines that are caused by the contractions of the facial muscles. The wrinkles around the eyes and forehead can make you look as though you’re frowning all the time even when you’re not. Besides the Frown Lines, we can also treat the Worry Lines on your forehead, Crow’s Feet to the side and Bunny Lines around your nose.
Restylane Dermal Fillers are indicated if Frown Lines, often called “Elevenses”, remain after Botox. (see the video clip above for an example of how these can be improved). Often the frown lines are made more prominent by adhesions within the skin which attach the deeper parts of the lines to the tissues below. Part of the treatment plan will be to use a technique called subcision to release these and allow the skin to fill out for the best effect.
Radiesse dermal filler will restore the contours of the cheek and result in a return to that youthful appearance you thought you’d lost and lessen the wrinkles under the eyes caused by laxity of the skin at the same time. This is because wrinkles under the eyes are often due, in part, to the laxity in skin caused by the gradual disappearance of the 3 fat pads in the cheeks.
The Obagi skin range is the gold standard when it comes to Pharmaceutical Cosmetics. The skin around the eyes is particularly thin and sensitive to the effects of losing collagen and elastin, and Elastiderm is amazingly effective at restoring both and giving back body to the skin, helping make the wrinkles disappear.