An experienced professional assessment is crucial to you receiving the best treatment for your needs. This will include an assessment of
- the severity of you migraines and your present treatment with discussions on how this can be improved
- whether you are suffering from medication overuse headaches and how to treat this
- your suitability for Botox treatment
It will be extremely useful if you can bring a headache diary detailing the frequency and severity of your headaches with the medications you have taken during attacks, hopefully for at least a month. Click here to download and print a Migraine Diary Form
Dr Blatchley is very happy to see you for an initial consultation to discuss the best alternatives for you. If you have been fully investigated for your migraines and only need to discuss how suitable Botox will be in your particular case, then this can often be done on the phone and Dr Blatchley’s staff will be happy to arrange a time when you can speak to him.
If you need a face-to-face consultation then there are two ways:-
- A telephone consultation – no charge
- A full in depth 30-minute consultation with Dr Blatchley – the cost will be taken off your first treatment. You are very welcome to have a telephone conversation first to decide whether you need a 30-minute face-to-face consultation.